Country of origin: India
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo)
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna)
- Rubia tinctorum (Manjistha)
- Phyllanthus emblica (Amla)
- Eclipta prostrata (Bhringraj)
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
Usage Direction :
- Take required amount of powder as per hair length as mentioned above.
- Add warm water to Organic Hair Color in 1:3 ratios (1 part of Organic Hair Color and 3 part of water).
- Adjust the quantity of water as required to achieve a “yogurt or ketchup like” consistency. Paste should not be too thick or too thin. Apply the paste starting at the roots and spread evenly to the ends
- Rinse with running water normal water until is clean . No shampoo is required
*The application time may take up to 60 minutes
* To achieve a darker shade, it is recommended to leave the dye on for longer than is advised. Added heat, such as using a blow-dryer may also help the process along.
*the product should be applied 2 or 3 more times.