UOM : 330ml/bottle
Country of Origin: Austria
Expiry date: Dec 2023
Peach puree*, apple concentrate*, red grape juice*, herb infusion*(bitter weeds, artichoke, dandelion leaf, holy thistle, blessed thistle).
* All ingredients are from certified organic cultivation.
- Certified organic by Austria’s Bio-Garantie
- Wholesome: WHOLE plants/fruits are used
- Naturally liquid. More readily absorbed by the body than capsules or powder form
- No water added: 100% direct pressed juice. NOT from concentrate
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- No alcohol
- No preservatives, colouring or flavouring
- No thickeners
- Gluten and lactose free
- Vegetarian/vegan friendly
Herbs to the rescue:
• Activates the liver and increases bile secretion to “digest” fats and oils.
• Relieves symptoms of indigestion (nausea, bloated stomach and abdominal pain).
- Bitter weeds:
• Stimulate digestive secretions and enzymes from our mouth to intestines and glands.
- Dandelion Leaf:
• Reduces inflammation of liver and gall bladder to unblock and smoothen bile production and flow.
• Bloating, excessive hiccups
• Gastric pain or ulcers
• Acid reflux (GERD)
• Food intolerance or allergies
• Loss of appetite
• Bad breath or body odour
• Frequent diarrhea or constipation
• Smelly & sticky stool
• Dull, poor skin conditions
- For adults, take 30ml per serving. 1 – 2 servings daily.
- For children (6 years – 12 years old), take half the adult dosage (15 ml).
- Can be taken neat or diluted with water. Measuring cup is provided. Best to consume 30 minutes before meal.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate and consume within 2 weeks once opened