UOM : 1kg/tin
Expired Date: Oct 2021
Country of Origin: Australia
Ingredients: Organic wholegrain brown rice* (Sprouted, bio-fermented, raw) 95%, Natural vanilla, Pectin, Stevia
*From organic agriculture
*People who have been diagnosed with kidney diseases and kidney failure should consult a medical doctor before consuming these products.
*People who have high uric acid and gout should reduce the dosage.
*Pregnant, breast-feeding women and patients recovering from operations need more protein compared to the average person. If in doubt, please consult a health professional before consuming.
Ezyprotein is Australia’s First Certified Organic, Sprouted, Bio-Fermented, Wholegrain Brown Rice Protein Powder. A high quality, 100% plant-based complete protein containing all 8 essential amino acids. All of the amino acids are naturally occurring and exist in a beautiful ratio very similar to the ratio found in human mother’s milk. An ideal for vegetarian, vegans and anyone wanting to incorporate high quality protein into their diet.
Ezyprotein special sprouting and bio-fermentation (special and non-chemical) method makes it very easy to absorb and to digest. The bio-fermentation process pre-digest the sprouted rice in ezyprotein resulting in a very high digestion-efficiency ratio (98%). This makes it extremely easy for body to absorb and digest. It then dried at very low temperature retaining all the plant enzymes and phyto-nutrients and remains a raw food.
Sprouted, Bio-fermented, Raw, Wholegrain Brown Rice Protein – A beautiful Food.
Ezyprotein is Australia’s First Certified Organic Wholegrain Brown Rice Protein Powder. Now with all-natural Vanilla flavor!
- Creation of structural components of body tissue such as muscle, skin, nails and hair.
- Maintain healthy brain and mood function.
- Regulate optimum weight levels
- Boost and balance energy levels
- Strengthen immune function
- Aid in repair and recovery of the body after exercise, injury or illness
- 1-3 years old: ¹⁄3 scoop/day
- 4-9 years old: ½ scoop/day
- Teenagers & adults: 1 scoop/day
- Pregnant, breast-feeding women: 1½ scoop/day(1 scoop in morning, half scoop in noon/evening)
- Due to high digestibility and absorbability of ezyprotein, we recommend you to start with half a scoop a day and gradually increase to normal dosage.
- The above intake is based on the 50% Recommended Nutrient Intake for Malaysians; you can consume other protein rich foods such as beans, lentils, nuts and seeds to achieve your daily protein requirements.
Store at cool and dry place. Recommended storage temperature < 30⁰C