UOM : 1kg/tin
Expiry Date: Oct 2021
Country of Origin: Australia
Ingredients: Organic wholegrain brown rice* (Sprouted, bio-fermented, raw) 95%, natural cocoa, Pectin, Stevia
*From organic agriculture
*People who have been diagnosed with kidney diseases such as high uric acid and kidney failure should consult a medical doctor before consuming these products.
People who have Gout or arthritis should reduce the dosage.
*Pregnant, breast-feeding women and patients recovering from operations need more protein compared to normal people. If in doubt, please consult a health professional before consuming these products.
Product Highlight :
- Complete Amino Acid Profile – all 8 essential amino acids
- 98.2% digestion efficiency – easy to digest and absorb
- High in plant enzymes and phyto-nutrients
- Certified organic
- Australian Made & Owned
- Sprouted and Raw
- Hypo allergenic
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Dairy free
- Lactose free
- Soy free
- Plant based & Soy free: Made from certified organic, bio-fermented, sprouted whole grain brown rice.
- Effective & Proven results: Has a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1, the highest rating you can get for protein. It is also tested and proven to be as effective as whey protein.
- Balanced protein: Specially sprouted to produce to produce a balanced protein content that is not just complete but balanced with all 9 essential amino acids at a perfect ratio to meet our body’s needs.
- Highly digestible & Low in carbohydrate :A special bio-fermentation process pre-digests the sprouted brown rice results in a very low carbohydrate high protein with high digestion efficiency ratio of over 90%. Making it extremely easy for the body to digest and absorb.
- Raw: Processed at a low temperature to retain more plant enzymes and phyto-nutrients.
- No added nasties or allergens: Wholesome, naturally hypoallergenic and is very kind on your tummy! A new and healthier replacement for processed proteins from pea, soy and whey.
- Creation of structural components of body tissue such as muscle, skin, nails and hair.
- Maintain healthy brain and mood function.
- Regulate optimum weight levels
- Boost and balance energy levels
- Strengthen immune function
- Aid in repair and recovery of the body after exercise, injury or illness
- 1-3 years old: ¹⁄3 scoop/day
- 4-9 years old: ½ scoop/day
- Teenagers & adults: 1 scoop/day
- Pregnant, breast-feeding women: 1½ scoop/day (1 scoop in morning, half scoop in noon/evening) Due to high digestibility and absorbability of ezyprotein, we recommend you to start with half a scoop a day and gradually increase to normal dosage.The above intake is based on the 50% Recommended Nutrient Intake for Malaysians; you can consume other protein rich foods such as beans, lentils, nuts and seeds to achieve your daily protein requirements.
Store at cool and dry place. Recommended storage temperature < 30⁰C.