Expiry date: May 2021
Ingredients: 100% first cold pressed certified organic, toasted sesame seed oil.
Country of Origin: France
This first cold-pressed oil was extracted from sesame seeds produced by a production chain in Mali involving more than 10,000 local producers. The choice of an organic cultivation method guarantees respect for the environment, farmers and optimal taste quality. It is packaged at the Huilerie Emile Noël in the Gard. Using certified Fair-Trade sesame seeds grown by local tribes in Mali, the sesame seeds are lightly toasted to release their flavor and aroma. It is then gently pressed using the traditional screw pressing machine
This light yellow oil with a sweet and pleasant “hazelnut” taste is particularly recommended for Asian, macrobiotic or ayurvedic recipes.
• Aids in the distribution of calcium in the body through vitamin K, which strengthens bones and reduces unnecessary calcium deposits in the blood vessels.
• Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with high antioxidant levels.
• Reduces inflammation, relieving joint pains and toothaches,
• Lowers risk of heart disease with high levels of beneficial unsaturated fat within the oil.
• Reduces blood sugar levels and aids blood sugar control in diabetic people.
• Relieves arthritic symptoms such as joint pain
• Improves sleep quality
• Enhances hair strength and gives hair shine, minimizing hair loss
• Promotes skin health by increasing skin elasticity and smoothness.
• Boots circulation and metabolism.