Expiry Date: Jan 2022
Country of Origin: France
1. Old and Gold : Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality : The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed : Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favorable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavors and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers : Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly : Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to environmentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
Certified organic extra virgin olive oil
• Rich in monounsaturated fats, vitamin E and natural antioxidants.
• Reduces risk of heart disease and cancer with high levels of natural antioxidants in the oil.
• Prevents LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidizing and improves blood circulation.
• Reduce inflammation with oleic acid and antioxidants
• Reduce risk of stroke with the oil’s high content of monounsaturated fats.
• Promotes weight loss with moderate intake.
• Reduces risk of type-2 diabetes.
• Contains phytonutrients that benefits liver, gallbladder, digestive and immune function.
• Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis such as joint pain and morning stiffness.
• Fights against stomach ulcers with its antibacterial properties.
• Relieves constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar.
• Excellent oil for liver detox and gallstone flush.
Ideal as drizzle for your favorite pasta, salad dressing and for low temperature cooking.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture