Expiry Date : Nov 2021
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Ingredients: Bentong Highland Ginger, American Ginseng
- Replenishes the health and provide Vitality，
- Strengthens and regulates the pulse ，
- Replenishes the spleen and lungs，
- Promotes blood circulation, saliva and body fluids，
- Soothes the nerves，
- Dispels cold or flu，
- Warms the lungs，
- Unclogs the pulse，
- Relieves abdominal pain，
- Relieves vomit and cold symptoms，
- Relieves cold and asthma symptoms，
- Provides vitality to cold limbs.
1. By Stewing: Place some Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder into a porcelain bowl, fill it with water and seal the bowl, then lower the bowl into a pot and stew it for 4 – 5 hours before consuming it, for best results.
2. By Chewing: This is the easiest way to consume it. By taking some Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Ginseng Powder and chewing it slowly in the mouth, it promotes saliva secretion and provides a refreshing, sweet and delicious taste. Indeed, this is the easiest way to consume it.
3. By Brewing: Place some Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Ginseng Powder into a bowl or cup, and brew it with warm water, then stir well and drink.
4. By Boiling with Dishes: Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Ginseng Powder can be added to pork, chicken, fish dishes to be boiled as soup, which can eliminate extreme fatigue and provide nourishment to the body.
Store in cool dry place place away from direct sunlight and high temperature . Best stored at temperature between 15°C – 25°C