UOM : 400g/Can
Expiry date: Dec 2021
- Linden Leaf Powder, Organic Oat*, Organic Spirulina (Certified Organic by USDA and ECOCERT), Organic Soy Protein*, Black Bean Powder, Alfafa Powder, Spinach Powder, Cabbage Powder, Soy Lecithin (NON-GMO), Brown Rice, Flax Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Black Sesame, Broccoli, Carrot, Burdock Root, Walnut, Shiitake Mushroom, Psyllium Husk, Dioscoreae Rhizoma (*Certified Organic by USDA and OTCO)
Method of Preparation:
- Mix 2 heap tablespoons (30g) of O’Young with 200ml warm water (avoid hot water), 2-3 times a day. Can also be mixed with oat milk, soya milk or fruit juices.
Method of storage: Storage in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight. Once opened, please consumed within 8 weeks for best quality.
Friendly reminder: This is a 100% natural and organic product. The flavour and colour of this product may therefore vary slightly due to seasonal variation.
O’ Young collagen drinks is made up of organic and natural ingredients, processed by organic fermentation method which greatly enhances the nutrition to replenish and nourishes skin complexion for visibly younger-looking skin.
Specially formulated to nurture beauty from the inside out, Biogreen O’Young Natural Collagen Powder taps into Mother Earth’s natural source of collagen – plants! Made with an assortment of carefully selected plants, rice and seeds; this 100% plant derived health food delivers the miraculous benefits of plant enzymes, botanical antioxidants and plant-based multivitamins to support collagen production in the body for glowing skin, hair and nails.
- High in Fibre can helps in promotes colon detoxification.
- Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, C, E.
- Strengthens skin base, accelerates skin metabolism.
- Hydrates and moisturises skin for better elasticity.
- Resists free radicals, anti-aging effect.
- Brightens dull skin complexion.
- Calcium, Magnesium, Copper – Supports healthy nails and hair growth.
- 100% Vegetarian.
- Those with low skin metabolism.
- Stressed individuals, those who sleep late and people with unhealthy diets.
- Those who suffer from sagging skin, dry skin, dull complexion and other aging skin problems.
- Those who work in air-conditioned rooms.
- Post-delivery and lactating mothers.