UOM : 900g/tin
Expiry Date: 06/21
Country of Origin: Australia
Organic milk solids [organic whole milk liquid or powder, organic skim milk liquid or powder, organic demineralised whey powder, organic lactose powder], organic vegetable oil [organic soybean oil, organic sunflower oil, emulsifier (organic soybean lecithin)], organic galacto-oligosaccharides liquid (GOS) from milk, dried DHA oil [fish oil (tuna), sodium caseinate, emulsifier (soybean lecithin), antioxidants (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)]
MINERALS: Calcium carbonate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide, magnesium chloride.
VITAMINS: Sodium ascorbate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acide.
ALLERGENS: Contains milk, fish & soy.
|Age of child||Quantity per serves||Serves per day|
|Drinking water (mL)||Level measuring scoops|
|Over 12 months||200||4||1-2|
1 scoop = 8.6 g of powder. Your toddler may need more or less than indicated.
NOTE: Our Toddler Milk Drink should be consumed as part of a healthy diet, which includes a variety of foods
IMPORTANT NOTICE: OUR ORGANIC TODDLER MILK DRINK IS A FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY DRINK FOR YOUNG CHILDREN. IT IS DESIGNED TO COMPLEMENT THE DIETARY NEEDS OF TODDLERS WHO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL INTAKES OF ENERGY AND NUTRIENTS.
- Always wash hands before preparing.
Wash and rinse cup or bottle and all utensils thoroughly.
Use only the enclosed scoop.
- Fill the measuring scoop with powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin. Always add one level scoop (8.6 g) of powder to each 50 mL of drinking water.
- Add 4 level scoops (34.4 g) of Organic Toddler Milk Drink to 200 mL of drinking water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly until powder dissolves and serve immediately. If prepared milk drink is not consumed immediately refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
Why choose Bellamy’s:
- Our pastures aren’t sprayed with synthetic pesticides
- Our soil isn’t treated with synthetic fertilisers
- Our milking cows aren’t treated with antibiotics
- Our cows aren’t injected with growth hormones
- Our cows aren’t fed with genetically modified grain, corn or soy (GMOs)